Well, San Francisco was a blast! I loved the scenery, the wonderful yoga community and most of all, the native hippies!
So, the rest of my week consisted of sight seeing, eating great food, making lots of new friends and hosting our first Kashi event at the Earth Day festival on Sunday. The first few days i was in San Francisco, I got my feet wet. The last few days, I really got to know the city.
Our first event went really well. People there loved the Kashi "Day of Change" exhibit and my yoga tent was full all day. At times, the tent was overflowing with people. It was great. So many eager yogis in san fran :) I even had a few visitors from newly acquired san francisco friends.
The event was on 4/20, it was in celebration of Earth Day AND there were 3 great bands playing (Brett Dennen, Yonder Mountain String Band & Citizen Cope). People everywhere were high on life...not to mention high on everything else! The place was packed with hippies, young and old. I loved every second of it. It felt like I was in that scene from Forrest Gump when Jenny is in San Francisco. It really did look like that! Click on each photo to enlarge each one, you will see what I mean. Anyway, that city is alive, happy and very green (in more ways than one).
I can't wait to go back - good thing San Francisco is on our tour list two more times!
No comments:
Post a Comment